We’re Hiring: Graphic Designer
We are creative. OK, we’re really creative. Usually, we wouldn’t brag, but it’s basically public knowledge at this point. For us, culture is everything. We work together, eat together, hustle hard, and frequent Starbucks. We believe anything is possible and love a good challenge. The philosophy at Redhype is simple: Win. We want our clients to feel like they are winning with us by their side. Time and time again we are met with challenges and, to put it simply, we divide (amongst our team) and conquer.
Who We’re Looking For
Redhype is looking for a full-time, on-site Graphic Designer to help bring concepts and visual creations to life. The ideal candidate has a passion for advertising with experience in branding, digital, print, catalog, and campaign development and is extremely detailed oriented. You make the work look and feel great, can take direction, feedback and constructive criticism with the right attitude.
You will be responsible for working closely with the internal agency team and clients on digital & traditional creative projects. You’ll work closely with the Creative Director, copy-writers, marketing manager and other team members to create solutions that are aligned with overall business and marketing goals.
Behaviors, and Values:
- Attention to detail and organized
- Personable and level-headed
- Prompt and manages time well
- Professional in appearance and performance
- Reliable and flexible
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Responsible for the design, layout and formatting of materials. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs
- Expert efficiencies in core creative software like PS, AI, and ID to name a few.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with composure and professionalism while hitting deadlines.
- Strong eye for layout, typography and current design trends
- Design and layout a variety of creative materials (print and digital), translating creative requests and applying design language standards and graphic design best practices.
- Manage and lead multiple projects according to established priorities and deadlines.
- Prepare files for digital and print production.
- Ensure that the look and feel of each deliverable align with brand standards, best practices while also working to be strategic, relevant and visually appealing.
- A passion for design, branding, and UX/UI.
- WordPress/Webflow experience preferred.
- 1-year previous work experience in an agency or communications field working as a graphic designer
- Full time, $18/hour with a 6 month performance and pay review
- Downtown parking spot
- 1 week paid vacation after 9 months of employment
- Private office
- 401k benefits after 12 months of employment
- Optional dental and vision plan
- A cover letter listing why you would be a good fit
- Link to your viewable portfolio
- Please provide 3 references