We’re Hiring: Marketing Strategist
We are creative. OK, we’re really creative. Usually, we wouldn’t brag, but it’s basically public knowledge at this point. For us, culture is everything. We work together, eat together, hustle hard, and frequent Starbucks. We believe anything is possible and love a good challenge. The philosophy at Redhype is simple: Win. We want our clients to feel like they are winning with us by their side. Time and time again we are met with challenges and, to put it simply, we divide (amongst our team) and conquer.
Who We’re Looking For
In a nutshell, we are looking for the Steve Jobs of strategy and writing, someone who is fearless, innovative, and genuinely in love with success. We want a team-oriented, proactive, go-getter who can write like nobody’s business. Keep in mind, we have a lot of fun but we work hard.
The Marketing Strategist is responsible for a copywriting including long form and short form pieces, digital content, web content, print content and beyond. The Marketing Strategist will also be responsible for meeting with clients, devising campaign strategies, assisting with project and account management, interpreting and relaying digital analytics, and buying and scheduling media. The Marketing Strategist is instrumental in the development, implementation, and success of creative campaigns and works closely with the creative director, art director and other key team members.
- Handle all copy needs for agency clients
- Strategize, manage, and post on social media networks
- Engage in client meetings throughout every step of the process, from business development to client updates
- Assist agency president and sales team with strategy initiatives
- Assist creative team with strategy direction, draft briefs, and keep project team up to date and on message
- Manage deadlines and client communication
- Stay up to date on marketing, digital, and social media trends
- Ideate, plan, and execute marketing and campaign strategies
- Work closely with press and media and handle all public relation needs of agency clients
- Understand the client’s marketing objectives in terms of sales, market-share, and other related metrics
- Interpret digital analytics and advise development team on digital ad changes
- Plan, purchase, and place media for agency clients
- Assist the client in solving marketing problems
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, journalism, English, or equivalent, relevant experience
- Thorough understanding of marketing and advertising terms and mediums, both digital and traditional
- Client focused with a strong sense of detail and urgency
- Proven ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with people at all levels of an organization
- High levels of organization
- Fluent in Microsoft Suite including Excel
- Understanding of Google Sheets/Drive
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
The Fine Print
The Brand Strategist position is available for immediate hire. This position is for full time employment. Location is within the beautiful downtown Greenville, South Carolina vicinity. The position offers a base salary and parking. No benefits are offered at this time.