Job Opening – New Business Development Sales Exec
We are creative. OK, we’re really creative. Usually we wouldn’t brag, but it’s basically public knowledge at this point. For us, culture is everything. Our team is small in number, which is good because we are also small in space (for now). We work together, eat together, hustle hard, and frequent Starbucks. We believe anything is possible and love a good challenge. The philosophy at Redhype is simple: Win. We want our clients to feel like they are winning with us by their side. Time and time again we are met with challenges and, to put it simply, we divide (amongst our team) and conquer.
Who We’re Looking For
In a nutshell, we are looking for the Steve Jobs of account sales, someone who is fearless, innovative, and genuinely in love with success. We want a team-oriented, proactive, puppy-lover who can sell like it’s nobody’s business. Keep in mind, we have a lot of fun but we work hard.
The NBD Sales Exec is responsible for generating sales by leveraging their experience and skill sets to provide marketing solutions for current and potential clients. This person will also be responsible for the day-to-day administration of marketing and advertising initiatives for gained and assigned clients. The sales executive is instrumental in the development and implementation of new initiatives and works closely with the project manager, creative director, and other account executives.
- Aggressively seek new business opportunities for the agency
- Respond to incoming new business inquiries in a timely fashion
- Maintain presence at professional networking events as a source of leads
- Host a prospect needs analysis meeting; translate the findings into new proposals
- Handle proposal creation — balance the input of various agency departments to ensure accurate pricing and achievement of client goals
- Work closely with the chief creative officer and the creative team to accurately estimate hours for client proposals
- Understand the client’s marketing objectives in terms of sales, market-share, and other related metrics
- Oversee the various production stages for every project and keep client informed
- Assist the client in solving marketing problems
- Handle all invoicing and timely receipt of payment from all clients
- Ensure that all client projects are completed on time and on budget
- Ensure the account is running profitably for the agency
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or equivalent, relevant experience
- 2+ years experience as a sales executive or related role in an advertising or marketing agency
- Thorough understanding of marketing and advertising terms, both digital and traditional
- Client focused with a strong sense of detail and urgency
- Proven ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with people at all levels of an organization
The Fine Print
The NBD Sales Executive position is available for immediate hire. The position is for full time employment. Location is within the beautiful downtown Greenville, South Carolina vicinity. The position offers a base salary with an aggressive commission structure. No benefits are offered at this time.