We’re Hiring: Marketing Coordinator
We are creative. OK, we’re really creative. Usually, we wouldn’t brag, but it’s basically public knowledge at this point. For us, culture is everything. We work together, eat together, hustle hard, and frequent Starbucks. We believe anything is possible and love a good challenge. The philosophy at Redhype is simple: Win. We want our clients to feel like they are winning with us by their side. Time and time again we are met with challenges and, to put it simply, we divide (amongst our team) and conquer.
Who We’re Looking For
The Marketing Coordinator assists with managing all day-to-day agency efforts both internal and external. They support the account team by organizing and coordinating schedules, running weekly status meetings, managing deadlines and budget, and setting up client meetings accordingly. This position is very client-facing. The Marketing Coordinator will take part in discovery meetings, develop project timelines, ensure the agency is adhering to client objectives and budget, and being the liaison between agency and client.
In this unique junior-level position, the Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for executing basic marketing principles. They will assist in media buys, social media management, copywriting, and public relations.
Schedule and attend client discovery meetings, develop project timelines with an internal software platform, manage deadlines and scope throughout, schedule and co-lead all necessary client meetings, record and organize meeting notes, etc. Report updates to the president and field any potential problems.
Internally, they will be responsible for managing weekly updates and check-ins with each employee to ensure that deadlines are being met. Weekly status meetings with the owner are likely. Responsible for sending files to clients as well as ensuring the agency team receives project information from the client.
Occasionally the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for marketing tasks such as:
- Social media planning and management – development of social content calendars and execution of strategy and posting
- Media buying – coordinating with agency contacts to set up media buys
- Copywriting – assisting in scriptwriting, website copy decks, and collateral content
- Public relations – the writing and distribution of press releases
- Answering phones, managing office supplies
Skills, Behaviors, and Values:
- Attention to detail and organized
- Personable and level-headed
- Prompt and manages time well
- Professional in appearance and performance
- Reliable and flexible
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Ability to make executive decisions when necessary
- 1-year previous work and/or internship experience in an agency or communications setting
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or similar industry
- Familiar with Adobe programs
- Proficient with Microsoft programs
- Full time, $20/hour with a 6 month performance and pay review
- Downtown parking spot
- 1 week paid vacation after 6 months of employment
- Private office
- 401k benefits after 12 months of employment
- Cover letter listing why you would be a good fit
- Professional writing sample (ie. Press release, story, essay, blog content)
- One referral letter