We’re Hiring: Project Coordinator
We are creative. OK, we’re really creative. Usually, we wouldn’t brag, but it’s basically public knowledge at this point. For us, culture is everything. We work together, eat together, hustle hard, and frequent Starbucks. We believe anything is possible and love a good challenge. The philosophy at Redhype is simple: Win. We want our clients to feel like they are winning with us by their side. Time and time again we are met with challenges and, to put it simply, we divide (amongst our team) and conquer.
Who We’re Looking For
The Project Coordinator ensures projects are completed on time, within budget and meet client’s expectations.
The Project Coordinator assists with managing all day-to-day agency efforts both internal and external through the use of automation in software and process. They support the creative team by organizing and coordinating schedules, timelines and deliverables. They run weekly status meetings, manage client hours, and set up client meetings accordingly. The Project Coordinator will take part in discovery meetings, develop project timelines, ensure the agency is adhering to client objectives and budget, and being the liaison between agency and client.
In this hybrid position, the Project Coordinator will also be responsible for executing basic marketing principles. They will assist in sourcing and purchasing media buys, setting up email automation campaigns and working with vendors.
Schedule and attend client discovery meetings, develop project timelines with an internal software platform, manage deadlines and scope throughout, schedule and co-lead all necessary client meetings, record and organize meeting notes, etc. Report updates to the president and field any potential problems.
Internally, they will be responsible for managing weekly updates and check-ins with each employee to ensure that deadlines are being met. Weekly status meetings with the President are likely.
Occasionally the Project Coordinator will be responsible for marketing tasks such as:
- Media buying – coordinating with agency vendors to set up media buys
- Copywriting – assisting in scriptwriting, notes from client meetings
- Public relations – distribution of press releases
- Answering phones, managing office supplies
Skills, Behaviors, and Values:
- Attention to detail and organized imperative!
- Personable and level-headed
- Prompt and manages time well
- Professional in appearance and performance
- Reliable and flexible
- Strong written communication
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Ability to make executive decisions when necessary
- Self Motivated
- 1-year previous work and/or internship experience in project management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with Microsoft programs
- Ability to learn and fully manage Agency’s project management software within 4 weeks
- 32 hours weekly, Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm
- 6 month performance and pay review
- Downtown parking spot
- 1 week paid vacation after 6 months of employment
- Private office
- 401k benefits after 12 months of employment
- Dental & vision benefits provided by employer
If interested in applying, please submit the following to Hello@redhype.com or mail to: Redhype, Attn: Marie Limnios, 17 College Street, Greenville SC 29601
- Cover letter listing why you would be a good fit
- One referral letter