RCMA is comprised of creative professionals, all working to add value for our clients by providing them with unique marketing insights and working to execute strategies across various mediums.
Do you enjoy marketing? Advertising? Social media? Writing? How about developing skills that will set you up for a rock solid career?
We are looking for a Marketing Apprentice to join our team! This apprenticeship offers the perfect opportunity to launch your career in marketing. You’ll receive 6 months of hands-on experience with many opportunities to expand your skill set, grow professionally, and become a marketing jack-of-all-trades.
You will work directly with the marketing team on real client accounts to gain hands-on experience. You will have weekly meetings with the Marketing Director, and be able to ask questions at any time. You will learn all aspects of marketing, including digital advertising, social media, SEO, content marketing, market research, analytics, account management, and more.
Here are all the details. Oh, and make sure you read the “How To Apply” section very carefully!
Who We’re Looking For
- Someone who is already familiar with marketing, but wants to take it to the next level, and then the next level, and then the next…
- Someone who wants to work in an agency and gain hands-on experience.
- Someone who has a hunger for learning and is self-driven to succeed.
- Someone who is easy to get along with, works well with a team, and has a social personality.
- Someone who enjoys using social media.
- Someone who enjoys writing, whether it’s creative copy or professional emails.
- Someone who enjoys dressing for success.
- Someone who loves marketing stuff, because we love marketing stuff.
- Someone who is not afraid to fail or ask questions.
- Someone who enjoys putting in work and seeing results from it.
What You Will Learn
- Paid Marketing (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, programmatic media buying, traditional advertising, etc.)
- Organic Marketing (content marketing, social media marketing, SEO, etc.)
- Account Management (client communication, project management, etc.)
- Marketing Analytics
- Market Research
- Taking meeting notes to guide the rest of the team.
- General office tasks: running errands, preparing for meetings, keeping our plants alive (they desperately need your help), etc.
- Use our project management software to keep the team on track and meet deadlines.
- Must have transportation and a computer.
- Must have a basic understanding of marketing concepts and terminology.
- Must be personally familiar with social media platforms, such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Must be able to research and gather information from reliable sources. In other words, you must have excellent Googling skills and be able to find answers on your own.
- Must already be an awesome communicator, written and verbal. This also means being a good listener.
- Must be able to work well with authority and receive constructive criticism.
- Must earn certifications from relevant short courses, such as those from Hubspot Academy or Google Skillshop.
- Must be able to work in the office (this is not a remote position).
- We are Redhype Creative Marketing Agency (RCMA). This means that our skills are evenly split between creative design/branding and marketing/advertising.
- We are a full-service agency that can do everything for our clients, from advertising campaigns to full brand identity creation.
- Our motto and tagline is Imagine More. We constantly push our clients and ourselves to use imagination to achieve more results in creative ways.
- We like to have fun just like everyone else. You’ll often hear talk about how sore we are from a workout or the latest TV shows.
- We have an office mascot, a Frenchie named Napoleon, because he’s regal like that.
- $12/hour | Mon – Thurs. | 8:30am – 5pm (36 paid hours/week)
- Private office
- Parking pass
- 6-month review for permanent employment and reflective raise
How To Apply
Please email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org. If any of these items are missing, your application will not be considered.
- Cover Letter
- Writing Examples (excluding academic research papers)
- Your Portfolio or Website (if you have one)
- Marketing Assessment
- Write a blog article about traditional marketing/advertising v.s. digital marketing/advertising. You must conduct your own research to find the information needed to create the content. Explain what the differences are and highlight the pros and cons of each. Place a call-to-action (CTA) at the end to encourage people to contact RCMA for our services. If you are already familiar with SEO, make sure the content is optimized. If not, that’s ok, it will not hurt your eligibility. The article should be between 500 and 1,000 words.
Are you a kick-ass copywriter or a social media superstar? A coding whiz kid or a damn good designer? If you are, then we’ve got a place for you.
We’re currently seeking innovative and cutting-edge interns who are ready to put their skills to the test. You’ll work closely with professionals in your specific field, and gain valuable guidance from industry veterans looking to share their experience and mentor the next generation of young creatives.
We understand everyone has a different path, and that’s why we offer a variety of internship options. Whether you’re looking for college credit, work experience, or an apprenticeship, we’ve got a program that works for you.
We staff up to four of the best and brightest interns every quarter, which means we’re always looking for talent. If you’re interested in participating this Fall, drop us a line. Fill out our contact form, and make sure to attach your resume, a cover letter, and samples of your work.
Please Email Us for Details
Applications Open on October 28th and close on December 28th
Dates of Internship: January 15th – May 4th (flexible)
Currently Accepting Applications Applications Close on April 20th Dates of Internship: May 15th – August 14th (flexible)
Open on April 1st and close on August 1st Dates of Internship: August 21st – Dec 11th (flexible)